Creating a meeting for the calendar
- Login and click “Posts”
- Add New Post
- CRITICAL: Use the following Naming convention 00/00/00 (month / year / date two digits then the Meeting title
- Select the correct categories – Select ALL Meetings and the Meeting Type for that year.
- Add initial meeting info
- Add agenda if you have it.
- When meeting has concluded add Minutes
How to Embed a PDF into a Post or Page
- Login and click “Media”
- Click “Add New” and then “Select Files”
- After the file uploads you will see a URL field on the right. Copy that URL
- Find and select your PDF file
- Now visit or create a new Post or Page
- Click the “Text” tab (upper right of screen area)
- Paste the following code into the page X
- Now paste the URL where the “X” is located.
- You can also create a text link t the same document.
- Type in some text like “Download a copy of this PDF”
- Highlight this text with your mouse and click the chain link Icon
- now paste in the URL.
How to Add A Notice Below The Front Page Slideshow
- Login and click Appearance > Widgets
- Towards the right side of the page you will see a button called “Front Page Top”
- Click the arrow next to that button. The button will open up.
- You will see something called “Visual Editor”
- Type your message in that area and hist save