Board of Supervisors 7PM – 3/1/21
ONLINE PARTICIPATION ONLY
In an effort to minimize public exposure to COVID-19 and maintain social distancing, public meetings will be conducted via webinar. Neither Township officials nor members of the public will be able to participate in person.
Members of the public may join online using an internet-enabled device at the following web link: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/952037453, or by calling the toll-free phone number: 1 877 309 2073. Members of the public electing to join by phone must use the code: 952-037-453 followed by the pound key (#) when prompted.
Public Comment will be heard during each agenda item when called upon by the Chair of the Board of Supervisors. Questions may be submitted in advance to email@example.com. If you require special accommodation, please call the Township office at 610-444-0725.
CALL TO ORDER
- Executive Session held prior to tonight’s meeting to discuss personnel and real estate matters.
- Strategic Plan Presentation & Proposal – N.J. Hess Associates, LLC.
- Longwood Gardens – PA DEP Component 4 Sewage Planning Module
- The Lights Festival – Special Event Consideration – April 23 & 24, 2021
- Chester County Balloon Festival – Special Event Consideration – Sept. 10-12, 2021
- Longwood Preserve, Phase 2 – Escrow Approval for Phase 2 Construction
- PLGIT Procurement Card Program – Township Enrollment Agreement
- RESOLUTION NO. 2021-20: AUTHORIZING PARTICIPATION IN THE PLGIT PROCUREMENT CARD PROGRAM
- 457(b) Deferred Compensation Plan for Township Employees – CBIZ Investment Advisory Services, LL
- RESOLUTION NO. 2021-21: AUTHORIZING PARTICIPATION IN THE 457(b) DEFERRED COMPENSATION PLAN
- Request for Proposals: Professional Auditing Services for Fiscal Year 2021
- Township Support for Low Income Equality in Clean Energy Transition
- Consideration of ZHB Sign Variance – Super Cuts Hair Salon – 817 E. Baltimore Pike
- Walmart – Property Litter Control Plan
- Dan Schantz Farm & Greenhouses, LLC – Temporary Permit #1 Renewal at Walmart
- TNT Fireworks Tent Display – Temporary Permit #2 Renewal at Walmart
- Consideration of Term Agreement for Orchard Valley PA American Tower
- Northridge, Phase 1a/1b – Escrow Release #16
- Unionville-Chadds Ford School District – Escrow Release #1
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- TREASURER’S REPORT & MONTHLY BILLS