Planning Commission Meeting 5/26/20
- Call to Order / Attendance
- Public Comment
- Review / Approve Minutes
- Meeting Minutes for March 31, 2020 and April 28, 2020
- Gerbron – 791 Wollaston Road – Review #2
- Applicant intends to adjust the lot lines of 2 parcels.
- Unionville Chadds Ford School District: Athletic Fields – Review #3
- Applicant proposes outdoor facility enhancements at the Unionville High School and Charles F. Patton Middle School located on Unionville Road. The outdoor enhancements include the installation of a multi-use synthetic turf field, a varsity softball field, a middle school baseball field, associated utility structures, paths, and an 81-space parking lot along East Doe Run Road.
CLICK THE FOLLOWING LINK TO VIEW: Public_Meeting_Packet
ONLINE PARTICIPATION ONLY
In an effort to minimize public exposure to COVID-19 and maintain social distancing, public meetings will be conducted via webinar and will be recorded. Neither Township officials nor members of the public will be able to participate in person.
Members of the public may join online using an internet-enabled device at https://www.gotomeet.me/EastMarlboroughTownship/planning-commission or by calling the toll-free phone number: 1-866-899-4679. Members of the public electing to join by phone must use the code 469-979-973 followed by the pound key (#) when prompted.
Public Comment will be heard during each agenda item when called upon by the Chair of the Planning Commission.
Questions may be submitted in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require special accommodation, please call the Township office at 610-444-0725.