Board of Supervisor’s Meeting – 8/3/20
ONLINE PARTICIPATION ONLY
In an effort to minimize public exposure to COVID-19 and maintain social distancing, public meetings will be conducted via webinar and will be recorded. Neither Township officials nor members of the public will be able to participate in person.
Members of the public may join online using an internet-enabled device at
https://www.gotomeet.me/EastMarlboroughTownship/board-of-supervisors—august-3rd or by calling the toll-free phone number: 1-866-899-4679. Members of the public electing to join by phone must use the code: 279-328-045 followed by the pound key (#) when prompted.
Public Comment will be heard during each agenda item when called upon by the Chair of the Board of Supervisors.
Questions may be submitted in advance to email@example.com.
If you require special accommodation, please call the Township office at 610-444-0725.
Click to download: Public_Packet
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. PUBLIC COMMENT
3. GENERAL DISCUSSION
- Executive Session held on Monday, August 3, 2020
- Open Space, Recreation, & Environmental Resources Plan – Virtual Presentation Brandywine Conservancy – August 19, 2020
4. NEW BUSINESS
District and Legislative Updates – Chrissy Houlahan, U.S. Representative
West Locust Lane – Traffic Calming Measures
Plantation Field International Horse Trials – Special Event Permission
Bennett Run Watershed – Representation on the Watershed Conservation Plan Study Committee
Appointment to the Environmental Advisory Council – Vacancy Fulfillment
5. Resolution 2020-31: ENVIRONMENTAL ADVISORY COUNCIL – MEMBERSHIP INCREASE
6. Resolution 2020-32: A VISION FOR A 100% CLEAN ENERGY FUTURE
7. RESOLUTION 2020-33: SETTING THE SALARY FOR THE OFFICE OF TOWNSHIP MANAGER
8. CONTINUING BUSINESS
Northridge – Escrow Release #9
9. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
10. TREASURER’S REPORT & MONTHLY BILLS