Use this link to fill out application to reserve park: Park Reservation Form
PARK RULES AND REGULATIONS:
•Normal park hours are from dawn to dusk. Use of the park outside of this time is prohibited unless an event is sponsored or sanctioned by East Marlborough Township.
•Pets are welcome when kept on a leash and under control. All pet waste must be cleaned up and disposed of in designated containers. Pets are not permitted on the playground.
• Littering and dumping are prohibited. Please use carry-in/carry-out principle and place all garbage in proper refuse containers.
• Biking and skateboarding are not permitted on the walking paths. ATVs and similar motorized vehicles are not permitted in the park.
• Alcoholic beverages, possession and/or use of controlled substances are strictly prohibited.
• No Smoking.
• Unreasonably loud noise or music and disorderly conduct is prohibited.
•Commercial Enterprises and large events are prohibited without an East Marlborough Township Temporary Outdoor Activities Permit.
• Fireworks are not permitted.
•Hunting, trapping, shooting, capturing, or injuring any animal or damaging their natural habitat in the Park is strictly forbidden.
• East Marlborough Township is not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen property.
• In case of an emergency, call 911.
•No winter maintenance, walk at your our risk.
To reserve the Park Pavilion please call 610-444-0725.