Conditonal Use Hearing
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the East Marlborough Township Board of Supervisors will hold a public hearing commencing at 7:00p.m. on Wednesday, July 19, 2017 at the East Marlborough Township Municipal Building, 721 Unionville Road, Kennett Square, PA, to consider the following conditional use applications:
- Application of Clark Kennett Realty Partners, LP and CAP 5 Realty Partners, LP, for conditional use approval pursuant to Section 902.C(2) of the Zoning Ordinance, in order to convert the existing use (Sears Paint and Hardware Retail Store and Pet Value store) of the retail building located on a 4.6 acre +/- parcel of land located at 817 East Baltimore Pike, being tax parcel number 61-6-79, to a new retail use, being an ALDI supermarket.
- Application of Landhope Investors, LP for the following elements of conditional use approval, pursuant to Sections 752.B.1, 752.B.6 and 752.B.13 of the Township Zoning Ordinance, with regard to proposed uses for the “Grey Barn,” the “Yellow House,” the “Little Yellow House” and the “Red Barn,” as located on the 156.9 acre +/- tract of land located at 105 East Street Road (northeast corner of PA Route 926 and Unionville Road, Route 82, being UPI 61-5-43):
- Grey Barn – to use this building for event space for functions of not more than 300 attendees, pursuant to Section 752.B.6 and for occasional retail sales pursuant to Section 752.B.1;
- Yellow House and Little Yellow House – to use the Yellow House as event space for functions of not more than 300 attendees, pursuant to Section 752.B.6. and, in addition, as a bed and breakfast operation pursuant to Section 752.B.13, with the use of the Little Yellow House as a bridal suite or overnight suite for family members of event sponsors, and to use both buildings for occasional retail sales pursuant to Section 752.B.1;
- Red Barn – to use the Red Barn for event space for functions of not more than 300 attendees pursuant to Section 752.B.6 and for occasional retail sales related to special events, pursuant to Section 752.B.1.
Anyone with a disability requiring a special accommodation to attend the meeting should notify Laurie Prysock at 610-444-0725. The Township will make every effort to provide a reasonable accommodation.
Laurie Prysock, Township Manager